The machine room is the beating heart of the activities of Leghe Leggere Lavorate. He who is sure of his own methods doesn’t need to shout them to the four winds: and so it’s the silence and the cleanliness that are synonymous to precision and trust. This is cemented with forefront production equipment, produced in Switzerland, which in notable for good results without problems in the production process.
Swiss tecnology, Italian passion.
Leghe Leggere Lavorate produce of high tech turned parts, and all our production is complete with rectifications, lapping, thermic or galvanic treatments or particular finishings such as sand blasting, electro polishing, coloured anodizing, one use and vacuum packaging; to meet special requirements we can provide titanium plasma coatings. Every treatment is provided with certification of smoothness hardness and deposit. Every treatment is accompanied with certificates of roughness, hardness and storage.
All our suppliers are certified to industry standards; our manufacturing controls both 2D and 3D, of primary material and final product checking are available for electronic download. Our cleaning department includes computerised cleaning equipment capable of providing hot cycles which can be personalised to meet customer’s needs.
- 35 Mobile spindle CNCs with bar width from 1 mm to 25 mm
- 2 Five axis work centres with bar width 42 mm
- 1 Five axis milling center with automatic loader (Robot)
- 1 Internal finishing department
- 1 Internal tool making area
- 1 Sand blasting department
- 1 Electro-polishing department
- 1 Washing and decontamination department (Class ISO 5)
- 1 Titanium electro-polishing department
- 1 Quality control laboratory with 2D optical scanning machines and 3D mechanical probing machine (DEA)
- 1 Technical office for developing times and methods
- All grades of Titanium: gr2. gr3.gr4 gr5 eli f 136 e gr5 eli f 1295
- Stainless steels: 303, 304, 316L, 316LVM, 420-A,420B, 430, 630, ecc.
- Special alloys: TZM ; NILVAR , Cr Co
- Brass: OT58, Ecobrass
- Hardened steels: ST 137, ST 329, ET6 88, ET6 100, X 205 Cr12 KU, ecc.
- Case hardening steels: 18NiCrMo5, 16CrNi4, C60, 100Cr6, 39NiCrMo3, ecc.
- Alluminium: all alloys (t4,t5,t6, ERGALL 55 , AVIONAL, ANTICORODAL, BT3)
- Special plastics: Delrin, peek (norm din 7728), glass fibre reinforced peek